- Read the entire Bible.
- Pray for 15 minutes every day.
- Become a tither.
- Lead someone to Christ.
- Write a song or poem that honors God.
- Go on a short-term mission trip.
- Sponsor a needy child.
- Fast once a week.
- Volunteer at a shelter or mission that helps needy people.
- Participate in a disaster relief effort.
Perhaps you feel challenged to take on one or more of these resolutions.
Can you think of others to add to this list?
“Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress.”—1 Timothy 4:15.